Monday 17 December 2007

Bathtime

It is bath time at 10.00a.m.!
Mummy turns on the hot water tap and the cold water tap.
I watched the water filled the bath tub.
Mummy is in the bedroom to prepare my towel, my fresh nappy and my clean clothes.
Mummy turn off the water taps when the bath tub is half filled with water.
Mummy picks me up and carries me to the bedroom.
She takes off my clothes and put them into the laundry basket.
Then she cleans my nappy area before putting on a special soap all over my body.
Mummy carries me to the bathroom and put me into the bath tub.
She shampoos my hair and cleans my face and ears with cotton.
Then she rinse off the soap on my body.
I like playing with my toys in the bath tub.
I have a pirate ship in the bath tub.
I have a duck swimming in the bath tub.
But sometimes I like splashing water with mummy.
After we are finished bathing and playing, mummy wraps me with a towel and carries me to the bedroom.
She dries me up and put on nice clothes to me.
Not to forget the emulsifying ointment all over me.
Then I am off to play again!

No comments: