Thursday 21 June 2007

First year

Emmet is less than a month away from graduating to his 1st year in life lesson. And I am already planning his birthday party. Nothing fancy since he couldn’t care less. It would be more like me celebrating my success for taking care of Emmet for one whole year! From a girl who repels with babies and kids…to a mom who peeks through the door key hole just to look if her baby is still alive and breathing…

Sure I’m still clumsy sometimes sampai Emmet kadang-kadang terjatuh dari katil or sofa, terhantuk kat meja or pintu but he is so strong he seldom cries out of pain. He just cries when he’s wet or dirty, bored, hungry, need attention or kene marah.

He’s now able to respond to his own name, claps and dance(shake his butt) when listening to music that he likes, claps when told to, recognizes his toy castle, patung Scooby-doo, lampu. Imitate faces, kenyit mata, geleng kepala etc…

So I guess either I’m doing an OK job or it’s just that he’s being a good boy. Whatever it is, I’m just glad my life has improved in order as he’s better at his nap I don’t have to swaddle him anymore. Nap is very important since that is the only time I have for myself. Now I’m halfway to making a list of things to achieve before the end of the year. I love making to-do lists and not doing what’s in the list. Ain’t everybody??? Hahahah….

I’m hungry…later!

No comments: